- All quotations submitted by IT Management Corporation and its subsidiaries (IT MGMT), are valid for no more than 30-calender day.
- Quotes, estimates and products price may change without notice at any time due to manufactures price adjustment, products availability, and or management discretions.
- Quotation prices may NOT include applicable taxes, insurance, shipping, delivery, setup fees, or any cables or cabling services or material unless specifically listed on the document.
- All Hardware/Software will be shipped ground unless otherwise specified by Customer and sales order.
- IT MGMT delivery responsibility is Freight On Board (FOB) Origin.
- IT MGMT will, in its best efforts, deliver products and services in a timely manner to customer and cannot make any guarantees.
- For third-party vendor orders, we are limited to the delivery schedule and inventory availability by the vendors.
- IT MGMT shall not be held responsible for delays in shipping to customer.
- One hundred percent (100%) of hardware, software, support, maintenance, and training is invoiced upon shipment of order.
- Customers are fully responsible for all shipping/handlings and taxes regardless of its notation on sales order.
- IT MGMT offers a 15-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information, please contact your IT MGMT account manager at 888-970-2070.
4. Product Return Procedure
- Before returning a product, you will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain a number, please call 888-970-2070 or e-mail our Returns Department at CST@ITMGMT.com .
- For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number:
- Customer name
- Invoice number
- Serial number
- Nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, and contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- No returns will be accepted on any custom ordered products or custom configured computers. Once a custom system order is placed with IT MGMT, the order is invoiced and no cancellations or returns will be allowed.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- IT MGMT strongly recommends that you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If you receive a product that arrives damaged, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in and notify IT MGMT immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise.
- DEFECTIVE products may be returned directly to IT MGMT within 15 days from the invoice date. At IT MGMT’s discretion, you will receive one of the following: credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. Manufacturer restrictions may apply to your return. Please contact us for specific information on your purchase.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by IT MGMT within 15 days from the invoice date. At IT MGMT’s discretion, you will receive one of the following: credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a minimum 15 percent (15%) restocking fee and applicable shipping charges
- Only software titles that are defective can be returned to IT MGMT. The return must take place within 15 days of invoice date and will be replaced only for the SAME software title. Unopened software may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Non-defective, opened software may not be returned under any conditions. Multiple software licenses cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless first authorized by the manufacturer. NOTE: Multiple software licenses cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless first authorized by the manufacturer. Multiple licenses may not be returned beyond 15 days for any reason
- IMPORTANT: We accept NO returns of any type without an RMA number.