Virtualization is firmly entrenched in the strategies of IT leaders. Like many organizations, it’s likely that cost savings and the containment of CapEx spend were the initial driving forces behind the uptake of virtualization in your business.
But other drivers are now emerging: virtualization improves business continuity and resilience, and can assist you in disaster recovery preparations. How can virtualization position your business for cloud computing? How can you harness the power of virtualization to reduce operational costs and improve automation?
Virtualization is also moving beyond the server and storage domains. Desktop virtualization is on the fast track to mainstream adoption. How can desktop virtualization help you manage device proliferation … and operate more effectively and securely in today’s mobile, user-centric workspace? How can it streamline your application and operating system upgrades?
If you’re looking for more efficient, cost-effective ways to reduce your Data Centre footprint and cost through server virtualization and maximize the benefits of desktop virtualization,
we can assist:
- We’re conversant in all leading virtualization technologies, without being tied to any particular vendor, which means we can recommend the right blend of solutions for your business.
- Our deep domain expertise in networking, security, Data Centers and Microsoft technologies enables us to consider all the touch points that virtualization has within your environment, both at the desktop and server levels.
- Our expertise in Data Centers facilities, including power and cooling optimization, allows you to maximize the impact of your server and storage virtualization projects.
- We’ll ensure that all data protection, backup and recovery considerations within your virtual environment are thoroughly addressed.
- We’ll assist you to optimize your management processes to maximize the improvements that virtualization offers, through a thorough assessment of your IT service management capabilities.
- We’ll tailor our solutions to your requirements. applying the skills and best practices we’ve gathered through deploying, implementing and supporting virtual server, storage and desktop environments for clients around the world.
Our Server and Storage Virtualization Infrastructure, (SVI) solutions will enable you to:
- reduce capex expenditure
- improve the availability of workloads
- trim operating costs, through consolidation and / or elimination of physical servers
- improve your readiness to take advantage of cloud models
- be more agile and change your infrastructure to support new demands from the business and users
Our Desktop Virtualization Infrastructure, (VDI) services offer you a number of advantages:
- A consultative, solution-based approach to understanding how the desktop environment can be optimized in order to deliver greater control and standardization. while enabling end user flexibility and ensuring greater security and compliance.
- An in-depth understanding of the infrastructure (network, Data Centre, storage, server) and end-user applications (Microsoft® Office, email, licensing) impacted by desktop virtualization. This gives you assurance that the end solution is properly designed, implemented and managed.
- You enjoy better security and are able to deploy new workloads faster.
- You can embrace bring-your-own-device programs and enterprise mobility.
- Reduced management costs as devices and applications continue to evolve.