With Google Chrome devices, there is no need to install software; instead, you use the web for learning. Chrome devices are built and optimized for the web. They boot in less than 10 seconds and resume instantly – eliminating the typical downtime wasted while traditional computers start up and connect to a network.
A 6.5-hour plus battery life means Chromebooks last an entire school day and since it is easy to connect a Chromebook anytime and anywhere with built-in Wi-Fi or 3G, students can continue learning after school and at home. Applications, schoolwork, and settings are stored on the web, so multiple students can use the same Chromebook and still have their own personalized experience when they sign in. Best of all, there is no special training required: if you know how to use a web browser, you know how to use a Chromebook.
Our Google certified experts can help you in finding the right vendors for Chrome devices, charge carts, and accessories that will be in line with your budget and timeline.
Our white glove services include:
Chrome Device Setup
- Unbox the devices onsite
- Thoroughly inspect them for physical damages
- Power up test and look for any software errors
- Set up WiFi configuration on each device
- Enroll the devices to your Google Apps domain
- Get Chrome OS updates
- Validate the device policies and applications
- Apply customized asset tag
- Receive data capture of serial number and asset tag
- Assist with any defective or replacement units
Charge Cart Setup
- Unpack & inspect the carts for physical damages onsite
- Assemble & route cables according to specifications
- Load devices & test power connectivity
- Apply customized asset tag upon request
- Assist with any missing parts or replacement units
Secure your Investment!
Nothing will be better than charging carts and cabinets to be used as the IT storage for your Chrome devices. They help you to keep a variety of devices safe and charged, and at the same time, they are easy to move and fit in every and each corner. These budget-friendly charging carts and cabinets can be used for years and years even if you switch devices.
In addition, security latches and asset protection devices are proven methods of protecting your Chrome devices where stationed in open areas and labs.
So, rely on us to:
- Minimize the deployment time,
- Lower your projects’ risk by validating and testing each unit,
- Maximize the product lifecycle by properly tagging and docking each unit,
- Free up your IT staff to attend other IT initiatives,