With over 16 years of IT project management experience and over 200 clients in our portfolio, we have an in-depth knowledge of campus networking from the physical layer all the way to security and applications.
We also realize that school districts face with many technology demands while being hampered with limited staff and expertise to address the challenges, therefore, ease of use, superb support, turnkey installation, and long-term cost effectiveness are essential.
At IT Management, we believe that we are positioned to provide superior services to our clients compared to our competitors. We understand the needs of K-12 and truly know how-to to execute large projects.
We had the privilege to partner with so many school districts and educational institutions in Northern California to bring forth reliable technology for faculty and students. A few of our recent projects include:
- Cupertino Union School District
- Franklin McKinley School District
- Berryessa Union School District
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School District
- Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
- Oak Grove School District
- Evergreen Elementary School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District
- Pleasanton Unified School District
- San Mateo Foster City School District
- Sunnyvale School District
- Orinda Union School District
- Gilroy Unified School District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Hollister School District
- Denair Unified School District
- Alameda County Office of Education
- Holy Names School
- SJB Child Development Centers
- St. Mary Catholic School
- St. Lucy Catholic School
- St. Clement Catholic School
Allow our team to deploy your next IT project and build a long lasting partnership. Together we can put today’s leading technology in the hands of tomorrow’s technology leaders.